ticket #37725 libnewt

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon Jan 21 18:54:53 PST 2013

On Jan 21, 2013, at 01:01, Phil Dobbin wrote:

> I've just filed the above ticket as libnewt fails to build.
>
> I filed a ticket against expect, Tcl & libnewt back in December & upon
> re-reading it, I noticed that Ryan suggested filing a ticket against
> libnewt which I've now done.

I've resolved the ticket.

FYI you don't need to send an email to the list about a ticket unless it appears that we've forgotten about it. Give us a few days to discover tickets on our own before posting to the list, and then send your mail to macports-dev (which is where we discuss programming changes in MacPorts), not macports-users (which is where we discuss how to use MacPorts).