Why no py27-rdflib?

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Mon Jan 28 20:28:10 PST 2013

> I went to install the python rdflib and noticed that while it is available for python 2.4 through 2.6, it is not available for python 2.7 (no py27-rdflib port). AFAIK, rdflib works under 2.7, so is this just an oversight and, if so, could someone add a port?

Looks like just an oversight. Until it's published in MacPorts, you can set it up for yourself and install. Copy the Portfile somewhere to edit it (add "27" to the python.versions line), then run `sudo port install` in the same directory. This is the basic idea as far as the Terminal commands go:

cp `port file py-rdflib` ~/Portfile
nano ~/Portfile
cd ~ && sudo port install