ffmpeg fails to build against ???

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 08:28:17 PST 2013

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 11:11 AM, LLLActive at GMX.Net <LLLActive at gmx.net>wrote:

>  BTW, after a 'sudo port selfupdate' the message comes to do a 'port
> upgrade outdated'. When I do it I often get the error-message "Error: No
> ports match the given expression". Only after some new selfupdate or
> closing the CLI and restarting it, it 'sometimes' works. Also attached as
> MP-upgrade-error-txt.

That just means none of the ports you have installed were updated, so
there's nothing to do.  "port sync"/"port selfupdate" does not check to see
if there's actually any upgrades available for your installed ports; it
always outputs that message.  (Maybe it should just recommend "port
outdated" to show any ports that have been updated.)