Who maintains webkit-gtk port?

Craig Treleaven ctreleaven at cogeco.ca
Fri Jul 26 11:22:55 PDT 2013

At 1:13 PM -0500 7/26/13, Rodolfo Aramayo wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I am trying to report a bug with the webkit-gtk port and I want to cc
>the port maintainer
>I searched the web site but it is not entirely clear to me how to
>associate a port with a maintainer

$ port info webkit-gtk
webkit-gtk @2.0.3 (www, gnome)
Variants:             quartz, universal, [+]video

Homepage:             http://webkitgtk.org/

Extract Dependencies: xz
Build Dependencies:   gtk-doc, pkgconfig, autoconf, automake,
libtool, clang-3.2
Library Dependencies: glib2, enchant, geoclue, gobject-introspection,
gtk2, harfbuzz-icu, libxslt, libpng, libsecret, libsoup, mesa,
sqlite3, webp, xorg-libXt, gstreamer1-gst-plugins-base
Platforms:            darwin, freebsd
License:              LGPL-2+ BSD
Maintainers:          jeremyhu at macports.org, devans at macports.org

Craig