wine x86_64?

Dominik Reichardt domiman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 18:31:44 PDT 2013

AFAIK it is Wine itself that needs to be built in 32bit. So that makes everything it depends on universal.
There are some ports that need to be universal, DOSBox is another.
Since this comes up from time to time, it might be nice to display some information for the user.
"This port needs to install in 32bit, all its dependencies are going to be built in the universal variant (32&64bit)"

Dom