Macports

Lenore Horner LenoreHorner at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 13 10:37:23 PDT 2013

On Jun 13, 2013, at 1:27 PM, James Guzman wrote:

> I have installed Macports to try to install the GIMP software. I have installed it but now don't know how to use it,
For GIMP in general, google GIMP tutorials.  However, last I knew GIMP installed via MacPorts didn't work well (inaccessible tools in toolboxes), so you may want to install the Mac binary from GIMP.
> uninstall
sudo port uninstall gimp
> it or even get off of this mailing list.
Click on the bottom link of any list message to manage your account  - including unsubscribing.