Donation

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Jun 28 04:00:34 PDT 2013

On Jun 28, 2013, at 05:03, Max-Heinrich Laves wrote:

> I've been using MacPorts for a couple of years. It's great software and I wish to donate some money to the project but didn't find any link (PayPal etc.) on the web page.
> Is there a possibility to donate to MacPorts?

Thank you, and we're happy you like MacPorts. We don't have any way set up to accept financial contributions; as a project, we don't really have any financial needs: the infrastructure is donated by Mac OS Forge (a.k.a. Apple) and individual contributors donate their code.

We gladly accept donations of time however. Great ways to spend time on MacPorts: be involved in the discussions on the mailing lists; file excellent bug reports in the issue tracker; contribute new ports or updates to existing ones; fix bugs in or add new features to MacPorts base.