Backup Script for Mac OS X experiences?

Niels Dettenbach nd at syndicat.com
Tue Mar 19 04:47:29 PDT 2013

Am Dienstag, 19. März 2013, 12:34:41 schrieben Sie:
> > Automatic hourly incremental backups.  Daily backups are kept for a month;
> > weekly for as long as possible.  Oldest backups are deleted when your
> > disk becomes full.  Simple GUI.>
> >

> And more or less foolproof
hmm,
Ok.

Not fiddeled with Time Machine more deeply til today - it was new to me that i
can configure it in a granular timely manner.

The user runs a software whose developer told him that he should not use
TimeMachine (not shure why, - may depend from the database / data storage
concept behind that piece of proprietary software).

many thanks.
best regards,

Niels.

--