OpenSSH HPN currently on hiatus?

Lee Bast x-lists at asgarda.com
Sat May 11 19:34:41 PDT 2013

Clemens, thanks for taking a look and sorry for the slow reply, I managed to thoroughly bork my ports while trying to debug an issue with mplayer and have been doing a complete rebuild, now libquvi is acting up. Anyway.

> That was a simple oversight, I didn't intend to leave +hpn in when
> updating. I've disabled the variant (as we have previously done, e.g.,
> in [1]) in r105976 [2] for now.
	Was wondering if it was something like that, and yeah, variant gone now so no one should be confused.

On May 11, 2013, at 1827, Clemens Lang <cal at macports.org> wrote:

> On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 12:16:37AM +0200, Clemens Lang wrote:
>> I just found
>>  http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-pkg/2013/05/01/msg011229.html,
>> so it seems somebody might already have a working patch.
>
> To spare you going through pkgsrc yourself, can you test whether
>  ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/imil/openssh/openssh-6.2p1-hpn13v14.diff
> works for you?
	Nice, only thing I'd found to try was in the auditing-sshd project and I couldn't tell if there was extra mixed in there. I'll give that a shot tomorrow, assuming nobody else gets to it first. Hopefully this is all a transient issue assuming somebody else takes over and gets a project up. I'll definitely keep an eye on it.

- Lee