dyld: DYLD_ environment variables being ignored because main executable (/usr/bin/sudo) is setuid or setgid

Rodolfo Aramayo raramayo at gmail.com
Thu May 16 23:41:30 PDT 2013

People,

This is NOT a MacPorts issue, but since I started using MacOS X 10.8.3
(from 10.6.8--so I am shy...what do you know), I am getting this annoying
message every time I try to sudo

>sudo -i
dyld: DYLD_ environment variables being ignored because main executable
(/usr/bin/sudo) is setuid or setgid

The thing is that if I generate a second admin account, that account does
behave as expected (i.e., no message is reported)
This seems to be an innocuous message, that can be ignored...? but I am
wondering if any of you encountered it and if you did what did you do to
correct it?
Nothing I found on the internet seems to be a reasonable risk-free
approach...

Thanks

--R