libcryptopp needs updating (is Raphael will with us?)

Tabitha McNerney tabithamc at gmail.com
Wed May 22 03:08:15 PDT 2013

Hello all,

I noticed that the port for libcryptopp is out of date (current port
fetches version 5.6.1 which was released in 2010 ... a 2013 version came
out, 5.6.2). I think Raphael Attie was one of the maintainers and I tried
emailing him but his email bounced back to me. Is there anyone who could
easily update the libcryptopp port if its not an inconvenience to do so?

https://trac.macports.org/browser/trunk/dports/devel/libcryptopp/Portfile

Thank you kindly for your consideration!

-Tabitha