launchctl: failed: -10

Eneko Gotzon Ares enekogotzon at gmail.com
Thu May 23 06:57:44 PDT 2013

Hi all computer savvy :) Here Eneko rethinking how to use MacPorts :)

About the generated startup items –that will aid in starting dbus with
launchd–, Terminal says that to start them, and to cause them to
launch at startup, the following commands must be executed:

%% sudo launchctl load -w /Library/LaunchDaemons/org.freedesktop.dbus-
system.plist
Successfully executed.

%% launchctl load -w /Library/LaunchAgents/org.freedesktop.dbus-
session.plist
Terminal shows the ensuing error message:
launchctl: CFURLWriteDataAndPropertiesToResource(/Library/LaunchAgents/
org.freedesktop.dbus-session.plist) failed: -10

I want to understand and fix the error, but I found very few answers
in the Internet and, for common men, they are quite difficult to
understand, so I need your advice. What happens? What to do?

Thank you very much –and have a great life!– ;)
--
Eneko Gotzon Ares