wine/quicktime installer

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu May 23 21:11:25 PDT 2013

On May 23, 2013, at 11:29, René J.V. Bertin wrote:

> Am I alone in not being able to install Apple QuickTime under the current wine version (1.5.29)?

I have not tried it. What problems do you experience?

You may be better off asking the wine people directly, since the problem you're experiencing is unlikely to be unique to MacPorts. We're just more or less packaging the official wine software into MacPorts; we're not patching or modifying it in a way that should affect how it works.