TeXLive and Web-O-Mints

Lenore Horner LenoreHorner at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 30 14:31:42 PDT 2013

I would like to use the Web-O-Mints font to make some page borders with LaTeX.  The only instructions I've found for doing so with TeXLive require the getnonfreefonts script.  According tohttps://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/macports-changes/2010-August/053392.html that script was at one time in texlive-bin-extra.  I just installed that, however, and it's not there.  So I tried texlive-fontutils.  It's not there either?  Where is it?  (If I install it by hand, won't that mess up MacPorts managing my TexLive installation?)

Thanks,
Lenore Horner