TeXLive and Web-O-Mints

Lenore Horner LenoreHorner at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 30 15:57:29 PDT 2013

On May 30, 2013, at 6:02 PM, Justin C. Walker wrote:

> On May 30, 2013, at 14:31 , Lenore Horner wrote:
>
>> I would like to use the Web-O-Mints font to make some page borders with LaTeX.  The only instructions I've found for doing so with TeXLive require the getnonfreefonts script.  According tohttps://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/macports-changes/2010-August/053392.html that script was at one time in texlive-bin-extra.  I just installed that, however, and it's not there.  So I tried texlive-fontutils.  It's not there either?  Where is it?  (If I install it by hand, won't that mess up MacPorts managing my TexLive installation?)
>
> Use a web search (e.g., Google).  Seems to be the first hit.
>
> For general TeX questions, you probably have better luck on the TeXHax list (see <http://www.tug.org> for details).
>
> HTH
>
> Justin

I've google quite extensively.  Which is why I know where MacPorts _used_ to install the script I need. The tool I need is the getnonfreefonts script.  Yes, I can download that separately and install it outside of MacPorts.  That's usually considered a no-no.  The script should be part of the TexLive installation.  It doesn't seem to be when TexLive is installed via MacPorts.   This is not a Tex question.  It's not even a TexLive question.  This is a question about MacPorts' installation of TexLive.

Lenore