fontforge - port installation

ugajin at talktalk.net ugajin at talktalk.net
Mon Nov 4 07:40:54 PST 2013

 I think it was a misguided example,

"sudo port install fontforge"

will do?

-A

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Lavergne <jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org>
To: ugajin at talktalk.net
CC: MacPorts Users <macports-users at lists.macosforge.org>
Sent: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 15:32
Subject: Re: fontforge - port installation

`port variants`, which you ran, shows the variants as they’d be chosen for the
command. Since there are no + or - shown, no variants will be chosen or disabled
by default.

You can always be explicit about your variants, even if they’re defaults:
sudo port PORTNAME -thing +other

Are you sure you need +universal? or was it just an example? For a universal
binary of fontforge:
sudo port install fontforge +universal