fontforge - port installation

ugajin at talktalk.net ugajin at talktalk.net
Tue Nov 5 05:27:47 PST 2013

 Yes

fontforge has the variants:
   freetype_bytecode: Enable support for bytecode interpreter
   python26: Enable Python support (Python 2.6)
     * conflicts with python27
   python27: Enable Python support (Python 2.7)
     * conflicts with python26
   universal: Build for multiple architectures
   with_freetype_bytecode: Legacy compatibility variant
     * requires freetype_bytecode

The above was included in an earlier post.

I guess I may or may not find out, if I fail first to uninstall any of the dependencies for the the current (non-working) pkg version of fontforge.

-A