Is there an iStumbler equilivant for iPhone/iPad

William H. Magill magill at mac.com
Tue Nov 5 13:49:11 PST 2013

I routinely use the Mac Port version of iStumbler on my iMac and have lately had a desire to be able to use it on either my iPhone or iPad (air).

Is there an equivalent (or a version of) ?

Apple seems to have removed the ability to browse anything but "Hot New" and Editor's Choices" from iTunes 11 (Mavericks).. Similarly, the Search function is singularly "unhelpful."

T.T.F.N.
William H. Magill
# iMac11,3 Core i7 [2.93GHz - 8 GB 1067MHz] OS X 10.9
# Macmini6,1 Intel Core i5 [2.5 Ghz - 4GB 1600MHz] OS X 10.8.5

magill at icloud.com
magill at mac.com
whmagill at gmail.com