changing default perl

Mark Anderson emer at emer.net
Sun Nov 10 10:34:03 PST 2013

Yeah, I'd apply that patch while we all figure out what to do. I'd be happy
to take on the "Perl fixing" work as Perl is my first language love. (Well
C/C++ I learned first, so I guess, my first scripting language love.
Technically, I learned BASIC on a TI/994A first, but the less said about
that the better.)

I'd probably need a branch to start doing that, though. I can't imagine
we'd want to do that on trunk.

—Mark
Mark E. Anderson <emer at emer.net>