Updated command-line tools needed for Xcode 5.0.2?

Murray Eisenberg murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 15:38:57 PST 2013

Apple just released Xcode 5.0.2, which I installed from the App Store link.

Is a later version of the Xcode command-line tools required now, i.e., later than those released October 22?

If so, I’m not finding them: I used Xcode’s menu

   Open Developer Tool > More Developer Tools. . .

which just opens the download page at developer.apple.com. And there I see no later version than the one named “Command Line Tools (OS X Mavericks) for Xcode - Late October and dated “Oct 22, 2013”.

Note that the Terminal command “Xcode-select — install” opens a pop-up window asking whether to install, and if I do ahead, eventually I get an error window “Can’t install the software because it is not currently available from the Software Update server.”

---
Murray Eisenberg		murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
503 King Farm Blvd #101		Home (240)-246-7240
Rockville, MD 20850-6667	Mobile (413)-427-5334