error on installing cmake

Gmail yangzf01 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 18:44:58 PST 2013

Then I got the following error.

Portfile changed since last build; discarding previous state.
Error: port lookup failed: too many nested evaluations (infinite loop?)
Error: Unable to execute port: upgrade cmake failed

I have looked up online and have not found answers

On Nov 13, 2013, at 8:41 PM, Brandon Allbery <allbery.b at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 9:36 PM, Gmail <yangzf01 at gmail.com> wrote:
> GNU Data Language
> So do you know how can I install it on mac?
>
> The error noted in the Portfile immediately makes me think it's not so much a Mavericks as a clang issue... and http://trac.macports.org/ticket/40988 agrees. You could edit the Portfile locally ("sudo port edit gnudatalanguage") to remove the "platform darwin" block, and then build it with
>
>     sudo port install gnudatalanguage configure.compiler=macports-gcc-4.8
>
> --
> brandon s allbery kf8nh                               sine nomine associates
> allbery.b at gmail.com                                  ballbery at sinenomine.net
> unix, openafs, kerberos, infrastructure, xmonad        http://sinenomine.net

Thank you
Zhifeng (Bruce) Yang
Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Homepage : http://zyang01.com/