error on installing cmake

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu Nov 14 04:32:14 PST 2013

On Nov 13, 2013, at 19:35, Gmail wrote:

> However I got the following error installing cmake using macports. That’s why I install cmake separately.

We’ve had a few other reports of similar cmake build errors with Xcode 5.0.1.

One user said upgrading to Xcode 5.0.2 fixed the problem; try that.

Also, at least one user reporting the problem had installed Xcode 5.0.1 using a dmg downloaded from the Apple developer web site; meanwhile many other users including myself who have installed Xcode 5.0.1 from the Mac App Store have not experienced this problem. How did you install Xcode?