error on installing cmake

Gmail yangzf01 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 08:13:32 PST 2013

Actually I am not sure that. I uninstalled Xcode 5.0.2 gotten from app store and installed Xcode 5.0.1 from apple developer website. Then restart my mac. it seemed it worked.

On Nov 14, 2013, at 10:10 AM, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:

> On Nov 14, 2013, at 10:00, zhifeng yang <yangzf01 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Both of Xcode 5.0.1 and Xcode 5.0.2 are tried from dmg file and app store. Unfortunately they are not working. Here is the main.log for installing gnudatalanguage using Xcode 5.0.2 from app store. I have modified gnudatalanguage portfile by "removing platform darwin" block. If I do not remove the block, it is not supported by Mavericks.
>
> …right, gnudatalanguage does not build on Mavericks right now. That’s why the “platform darwin” block is there: to tell you that.
>
> The subject line of this email thread says “error on installing cmake”. That’s what I was trying to help you resolve, by investigating how you installed Xcode. Are you saying you already resolved that issue and were able to install cmake? If so, what did you change to make it work?

Thank you
Zhifeng (Bruce) Yang
Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Homepage : http://zyang01.com/