error on installing cmake

zhifeng yang yangzf01 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 12:16:21 PST 2013

Can anybody give me any hints? Thank you so much

Both of Xcode 5.0.1 and Xcode 5.0.2 are tried from dmg file and app store. Unfortunately they are not working. Here is the main.log for installing gnudatalanguage using Xcode 5.0.2 from app store. I have modified gnudatalanguage portfile by "removing platform darwin" block. If I do not remove the block, it is not supported by Mavericks.

Thank you
Zhifeng (Bruce) Yang
Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Homepage : http://zyang01.com/