Error installing cython

Ted Kord teddy.kord at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 23:42:33 PST 2013

Hi,

I just treid to install py27-cython but I get the error below. I've also
attached the main.log file.

TK

--->  Extracting net-snmp

Error: org.macports.extract for port net-snmp returned: command execution
failed

Please see the log file for port net-snmp for details:

/opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_net_net-snmp/net-snmp/main.log

Error: Unable to upgrade port: 1

Error rebuilding net-snmp

    while executing

"error "Error rebuilding $portname""

    (procedure "revupgrade_scanandrebuild" line 382)

    invoked from within

"revupgrade_scanandrebuild broken_port_counts $opts"

    (procedure "macports::revupgrade" line 5)

    invoked from within

"macports::revupgrade $opts"

    (procedure "action_revupgrade" line 2)

    invoked from within

"action_revupgrade $action $portlist $opts"

    (procedure "action_target" line 96)

    invoked from within

"$action_proc $action $portlist [array get global_options]"

    (procedure "process_cmd" line 93)

    invoked from within

"process_cmd $remaining_args"

    invoked from within

"if { [llength $remaining_args] > 0 } {

    # If there are remaining arguments, process those as a command

    set exit_status [process_cmd $remaining..."

    (file "/opt/local/bin/port" line 4857)

--
Best regards,

Theodore