HELP!! With tuto

Eric Gallager egall at gwmail.gwu.edu
Thu Nov 21 14:16:45 PST 2013

Which of the ettercap ports are you using? MacPorts has 2 different
versions: ettercap and ettercap-ng. You can find this out with `port
installed ettercap*`, which will also show which variants you have them
installed with. I'm adding the maintainer of ettercap-ng on cc for this in
case he has any other tips...