builing mono fails on 10.5.8

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Nov 24 15:59:31 PST 2013

On Nov 24, 2013, at 17:30, Thomas Ruedas wrote:
> On 25/11/13 12:20 AM, Brandon Allbery wrote:
>> That log shows a successful install from a prebuilt package, not a build
>> failure.
> Exactly, that's why I don't understand why the stdout output of the macports run tells me that the build fails.

The build of mono did fail.

The log showed a successful libpixman install.

There is a bug in MacPorts base where sometimes the wrong port’s log gets written to the file: https://trac.macports.org/ticket/37093 I’d love to get that fixed but haven’t a clue how.

Until it’s fixed, you’ll have to clean mono and try again to get a new log for mono. Then file a ticket in the issue tracker and attach the (possibly compressed) log, assuming no ticket for this problem already exists.