Upgrade outdated in Mavericks

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Wed Oct 9 11:25:33 PDT 2013

On 2013-10-09 19:48, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> On Oct 9, 2013, at 11:27, Brandon Allbery wrote:
>> On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 12:21 PM, Gary Little wrote:
>>> Is there a solution to running running “upgrade outdated” after installing the GM for Mavericks?
>>
>> Did you follow http://trac.macports.org/wiki/Migration ?
>
> If there is still a problem after following Migration (and I expect there will be the usual numerous issues) you can file a bug report so that we can keep track of the problem but we probably won't be able to fix it until Mavericks is released publicly.

Seems like we never created a wiki page listing specific problems with
Mountain Lion, although we did this for Lion [1] and Snow Leopard [2].
Distinguishing between Lion and Mountain Lion is hard using the limited
Trac query language...

Would it make sense to do this once again for Mavericks?

Rainer

[1] https://trac.macports.org/wiki/LionProblems
[2] https://trac.macports.org/wiki/SnowLeopardProblems