Delete all installed ports apart from one and its dependencies

Rainer M Krug Rainer at krugs.de
Thu Oct 10 03:09:27 PDT 2013

Hi

I want to clean my macports installation and want to delete all ports
apart from one (digikam) and it's dependencies. I know I could simply
uninstall all ports and then re-install digikam, but I would like to
avoid this.

I removed al leaves recursively and did clean all.

Is it possible to do something like the following to delete all
installed ports except the ones digikam depends on:

,----
| sudo port uninstall installed EXCEPT digikam
`----

Thanks,

Rainer

--