Port won't install on 10.9

Gary Little gglittle at comcast.net
Tue Oct 22 16:33:12 PDT 2013

I’ve been installing command line tools from Xcode preferences since I first installed Xcode. Checking Preferences and its downloads has always been one of the first things I do. However, with Mavericks GM and Xcode 5.0.1 GM, command line tools disappeared from preferences. It was while reading the seed nots that I found xcode-select.

Gary Little
gglittle at comcast.net
C 952-454-4629
Tain't what you want that makes you fat, it's what you get.