Mirrors list

Timothy Hart tjhart at me.com
Wed Oct 23 14:08:13 PDT 2013

Jeremy,

I appreciate the help. I'm not familiar with dnsmasq. I'm inferring that I can set it up as my sole DNS source, and have it configured to behave as expected? We've been given the IP addresses of a couple internal DNS servers that behave appropriately, but our VPN DNS configuration continues to misbehave. The tricky part is that we'd still need to use the VPNs DNS server when we're connected off-site in order to resolve org specific names.

Tim Hart