Should you upgrade to Mavericks?

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu Oct 24 03:55:45 PDT 2013

On Oct 24, 2013, at 05:50, Carlo Tambuatco wrote:

> Will you or any other developers at macports send out an email listing working/non working ports
> at some point?
>
> Or is there some other resource where users can discover which of their ports are Mavericks
> compatible at this time?

No, I don’t think we’ll be bothering the list with such emails.

You can see a Trac query of tickets filed against Mavericks here:

https://trac.macports.org/wiki/MavericksProblems

Of course this is not an exhaustive list of problems, since we have tens of thousands of ports and not all of them have been tried on Mavericks yet.