ports upgrade outdated problem

Gary Little gglittle at comcast.net
Fri Oct 25 14:34:17 PDT 2013

I had the same problem, though it was for apr. The primary problem six that a Mavericks compatible MacPorts has not as yet been released. You can however, follow the migration instructions you will find at the macports website, and perform an SVN installation. You will build MacPorts with Xcode 5.0.1 and you can then upgrade outdated ports.

Gary Little
gglittle at comcast.net
C 952-454-4629
Tain't what you want that makes you fat, it's what you get.