octave-io and octave-statistics

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Sat Oct 26 12:25:05 PDT 2013

Hi Masha - Yes, please!  Attach to ticket #40683 <
https://trac.macports.org/ticket/40683 > your Portfiles, or even better,
the "diff -u" between your Portfiles and the current versions. I'm on CC
there, and I maintain octave-devel so I have some interest in these
ports working (though I do not use them myself at this time).  Thanks! -
MLD