gettext macport hang during installation on Mac 10.9

Guangshan Chen gchen9 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 11:59:23 PDT 2013

Dear all,

Following the note of migration Macports, I uninstalled all installed ports and clean any partially-completed builds.
After these, I tried to install my needed port. During installing gettext, the process hanged there when it compiled
gettext.

I used the following command to check more information, I found it stopped here:

libtool: link: (cd ".libs" && rm -f "libgettextlib.dylib" && ln -s "libgettextlib-0.18.3.dylib" "libgettextlib.dylib")

How to pass it and fix it?

Thanks.

- Guangshan