Build fails for py27-setuptools

Thomas Ruedas trg818 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 03:22:55 PDT 2014

Hi,
after the Heartbleed problem I decided to upgrade all of my outdated
ports, but here I run into a problem with py27-setuptools. The end of
the log reads as if the tarfile could not be fetched anywhere for some
reason (see bottom of this message). It does try a number of servers,
but the problem seems to be everywhere. Is there something broken with
the packages or do I do something else wrong? Numerous other ports could
be fetched and built successfully in the same session.
Thomas

:debug:fetch Fetching distfile failed: The requested URL returned error: 404
:notice:fetch --->  Attempting to fetch setuptools-3.4.4.tar.gz from
http://svn.
macports.org/repository/macports/distfiles/py-setuptools
:debug:fetch Fetching distfile failed: The requested URL returned error: 404
:error:fetch org.macports.fetch for port py27-setuptools returned: fetch
failed
:debug:fetch Error code: NONE
:debug:fetch Backtrace: fetch failed
     while executing
"portfetch::fetchfiles"
     ("standard" arm line 1)
     invoked from within
"switch -- "${fetch.type}" {
         bzr     { return [bzrfetch] }
         cvs     { return [cvsfetch] }
         svn     { return [svnfetch] }
         ..."
     (procedure "portfetch::fetch_main" line 10)
     invoked from within
"$procedure $targetname"
:info:fetch Warning: targets not executed for py27-setuptools:
org.macports.inst
all org.macports.fetch org.macports.checksum org.macports.extract
org.macports.p
atch org.macports.configure org.macports.build org.macports.destroot
:notice:fetch Please see the log file for port py27-setuptools for details:

/opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.
org_release_ports_python_py-setuptools/py27-setuptools/main.log