Portfile: extra characters after close-brace. location?

Julien T julien.t43 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 08:19:56 PDT 2014

Following the port lint command, I have a few new Portfile which returns
the above error.
Even with a diff of some past backup I had, I don't manage to locate which
characters are a problem for Portindex and following port lint.

Any way to precise which line or character is a problem?
It may be linked to variant description which was a common error I had on
my first "port lint" run but don't see how:

for example:
variant local description { install in stand-alone mode } {

it seems correct, no?

Thanks a lot

Julien