uninstall?

Dirk Cushenbery dirkcush at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 19 00:12:50 PDT 2014

Hi

I am new to MacPorts.  I was trying to use it to set up Max MSP, OSC, and OpenNi.  I was following the directions for set up when I realized I overlooked,

"click and select command line links when finishing up MacPorts install"

so, I thought I would reinstall it.  I drug the MacPorts folder to the trash.  I now realize that an uninstall is much more involved.  The same directions said to ask on this list about whether and uninstall is necessary or not.

Do I need to uninstall at this point?

TIA,

Dirk Cushenbery