Portfile development questions

Julien T julien.t43 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 07:55:43 PDT 2014

Thanks for the link Craig.
The description on the site is confusing.
I prefer the official one
https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/Darwin/Reference/Manpages/man5/launchd.plist.5.html

but as macports startupitem doesn't support this key, it means including
plist in Port's files which is already the case for cron like task.