kmail cannot send email : reason identified (?)

Nicolas Pavillon pavillon.nicolas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 21:45:07 PDT 2014

Hello,

I know it has been a while already, but I looked for a solution to have kdepimlibs4 being still distributed as a binary, while also being able to have kioslaves provided. I have now a subport which isolates these components, and can be declared as a dependency, which is ready to commit. To my understanding, there is at least kdepim4-runtime and kdepim4 ports which should declare a dependency to it, but is anyone aware of any other ports which would need it?

Cheers,

Nicolas