回复: 回复: 回复: get error while it's installing git-core

心如烛光 275438859 at qq.com
Wed Apr 30 05:32:29 PDT 2014

But the download section doesn't has any button for the update of the command line. I can just update for the documentation.

On Apr 30, 2014, at 07:03, 心如烛光 <275438859 at qq.com> wrote:

> Ok,I will keep the conversation on the list.
> And here is the return for the commands:
> kevintekiMacBook-Pro:~ kevin$ xcodebuild -version
> Xcode 5.1.1
> Build version 5B1008
> kevintekiMacBook-Pro:~ kevin$ clang -v
> Apple clang version 2.1 (tags/Apple/clang-163.7.1) (based on LLVM 3.0svn)
> Target: x86_64-apple-darwin12.5.0
> Thread model: posix
> kevintekiMacBook-Pro:~ kevin$ xcode-select -print-path
> /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer

Thanks. That is the latest version of Xcode, and the selected Xcode path is correct, but your command line version of clang is outdated. To update it and the rest of the Xcode command line tools, open the Xcode application, go to the Preferences window, to the Download section, and look for a button to update the command line tools.

.