Re: 回复: 回复: 回复: get error while it's installing git-core

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed Apr 30 13:28:58 PDT 2014

Sorry I wasn’t available to respond to your questions sooner. I’m not sure why the button to update the command line tools was missing; I know Apple has changed that with Xcode 5 on Mavericks, but I thought Xcode 5 on Mountain Lion still used that method. I’m glad you were able to find the command line tools download on the Apple developer web page and install it that way. Remember to update the command line tools every time you update Xcode.