Darktable processing failed

Eneko Gotzon enekogotzon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 16:31:31 PDT 2014

Hello :)

*Processing darktable port fails repeatedly*.

   - Software: Mavericks & MacPorts update.
   - Port clean: done (sudo port clean --all darktable).
   - Problem Hotlist and Existing Tickets: checked. I think I must file a
   new ticket but *I don't know how to title it*. Can you help me?

*Console output after search for "error":*
:debug:archivefetch Fetching archive failed:: The requested URL returned
error: 404 Not Found
:debug:archivefetch Fetching archive failed:: The requested URL returned
error: 404 Not Found
:debug:archivefetch Fetching archive failed:: The requested URL returned
error: 404 Not Found
:info:configure CMake Error: The following variables are used in this
project, but they are set to NOTFOUND.
:info:configure -- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
:info:configure See also
"/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_graphics_darktable/darktable/work/darktable-1.1.2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".
:info:configure ./build.sh: line 242: syntax error near unexpected token
`&&'
:error:configure org.macports.configure for port darktable returned:
configure failure: command execution failed
:debug:configure Error code: NONE

*Log file: *Attached.

Thank you.
--