PHP55 Upgrade , PHPMyAdmin No Longer Works

Jasper Frumau jasperfrumau at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 05:43:04 PDT 2014

Thanks a lot for the reply! What I did in the end was:

Changed to $cfg['Servers'][$i]['connect_type'] = 'socket'; instead of tcp I
can access the phpmyadmin control panel. TCP is not working with the
current settings. Will look into making that possible too, but works like
this now. To move databases from the old location to the new one I used sudo
cp -R /opt/local/var/db/mysql5/datasbase /opt/local/var/db/mysql55/database

All working now.

--
*Jasper Frumau @ Imagewize Ltd* web design | web development | branding
w: imagewize. <http://www.imagewize.net/>com email: jasper at imagewize.