Port Selfupdate failed - Mountain Lion OS X

vignesh babu jvigneshbabu at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 13:47:03 PDT 2014

Apples-MacBook-Pro:/ apple$ sh -c '/bin/echo -n "$IFS" | hexdump'
sh: error: /bin/echo -n "$IFS" | hexdump: No such file or directory
sh: fatal error: no input files
compilation terminated.

Apples-MacBook-Pro:/ apple$ sh --version
sh (Carlson-Minot Mac OSX Intelx86 2013.05-24 Lite) 4.7.3

I was looking for arm linux gcc toolchain and I remember installing
Carlson-Minot package. Is that causing this behaviour ?