digikam >4.4.0 /libpgf

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 03:59:44 PST 2014

Hi Marko,

Have you tried rebuilding digikam 4.4.0 after the selfupdate upgrade to KDE 4.14.3? I find the build breaks on a libkexiv2 file, but completes fine when I reactivate libkexiv2 4.13.3 .

However, when I try to start digikam afterwards, I get a crash notification from gst-plugin-scanner (from port:gstreamer1). If I execute that utility by hand, it hangs/waits forever; digikam does the same when I click away the gst-plugin-scanner crash dialog.

All of which makes me want to try to upgrade to a newer digikam version, so I wonder if you had time to throw together a portfile for libpgf?

Cheers,
René