Problem with Macports, homebrew, and ghostscript

Mark Anderson emer at emer.net
Wed Feb 12 21:54:34 PST 2014

They've really started to run into the same problems that MacPorts solved
long ago. Considering the their page title is "Homebrew -- MacPorts driving
you to drink? Try Homebrew!", I find pleasure in their difficulty. The only
thing I wish we did that they do is git. But we don't forbid it, so eh.

--Mark
Mark E. Anderson <emer at emer.net>