g95 suggestion

Christopher Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Sat Feb 15 06:32:13 PST 2014

 > sudo port install gcc48

This will give you 'gfortran-mp-4.8’ as the compiler to use

MacBookPro ~ > gfortran-mp-4.8 --version
GNU Fortran (MacPorts gcc48 4.8.2_0) 4.8.2

GNU Fortran comes with NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
You may redistribute copies of GNU Fortran
under the terms of the GNU General Public License.