help on 'Xcode tool not installed'

Shiyuan gshy2014 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 12:18:28 PST 2014

Hi all,
    I am on Mac 10.8.5 and Xcode 5.0.2 is installed. From Xcode
Preference/Downloads, I can see that the command line tool is installed. I
also installed again the command line too (released in 10/2013)l from the
following link
https://developer.apple.com/downloads/index.action#

However,
when I try to run 'sudo port  install py27-scipy', I got the error,
---------------------------
Warning: The Command Line Tools for Xcode don't appear to be installed;
most ports will likely fail to build.
Warning: See http://guide.macports.org/chunked/installing.xcode.html for
more information.
--->  Computing dependencies for py27-scipy
Error: Dependency 'python27' not found.
To report a bug, follow the instructions in the guide:
    http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets
Error: Processing of port py27-scipy failed

I use svn instead of rsync for sources and `port -d sync` runs
successfully.

Any help is appreciated.

Shiyuan