help on 'Xcode tool not installed'

Shiyuan gshy2014 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 13:12:23 PST 2014

Yes, after a run of `sudo xcodebuild -license`, the complain for xcode
command line went away. Thanks Sean!  But `sudo port install py27-scipy`
still failed.

--->  Computing dependencies for py27-scipy
Error: Dependency 'python27' not found.
To report a bug, follow the instructions in the guide:
    http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets
Error: Processing of port py27-scipy failed

I am on Macport 2.2.1. In fact, I cannot find the python27 in the svn repos
svn.macports.org. But python27 is specified as Library dependency in
py27-scipy.

Thanks.